[Eeglablist] Please help on basic usage of erpimage

Jaime Heiss jaime.heiss at sri.com
Thu Jul 9 16:09:42 PDT 2015

Hello.
Where can I find basic examples on how to plot an ERP from a data Matrix using erpimage function from within a script (without user input)?
The matrix has 12000 points in each row (1 trial = 1 row). SR is 2000Hz and I need to plot from 2000 to 4500 ms. (each row is 6s of data).
I need to produce the plot below without calling the user interface.
See https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1803710/erp.jpg

I have read the help and FAQ and can't get it right. Sorry.

Thanks.

Jaime Heiss, PhD.
Research Scientist
SRI International