[Eeglablist] Please help on basic usage of erpimage

Allan Campopiano alcampopiano at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 11:51:55 PDT 2015

Hi Jaime,

This approach might get you close. Suppose you want an ERP image for
channel index 18.

trialdat=squeeze(double(EEG.data(18,:,:)))';

subplot(2,1,1)

x=EEG.times;

y=1:EEG.trials;

surf(x,y,trialdat,'linestyle','none','facecolor','interp'); axis tight;
view(0,90);

subplot(2,1,2)

plot(x,mean(trialdat)); axis tight; grid on;

Sincerely,

*Allan Campopiano* | Electrophysiology Technician-Analyst
Laboratory of Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience
Brock University | Psychology Department | 500 Glenridge Ave.
St. Catharines, ON Canada L2S 3A1
*T* 905-688-5550 x3451 *F *905-688-6922