[Eeglablist] SIFT functions example

Mostafa IR mostafa.rouzbahani at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 02:52:49 PDT 2015

Hi eeglab

I want to use SIFT function without GUI. I read the functions help and all
of them say that the functions available at <'name' , value> pairs. But it
doesn't work for me and I couldn't to find any examples on internet. For
example for preprocessing I write this script:

EEG = pre_prepData(EEG,'selectComponents','2 3');

but after processing all of my components still keep. When I use two pair
for option I got an error.

 EEG = pre_prepData(EEG,'VerbosityLevel',0,'SelectComponents',num2str(a));
> Error using arg_define (line 406)
> Some of the specified arguments do not appear in the argument
> specification;
> {SelectComponents}.
>
> Error in pre_selectcomps (line 74)
> g = arg_define([0 1],varargin, ...
>
> Error in arg_report>arg_report_lean (line 160)
>     func(args{:});
>
> Error in arg_report>do_report (line 125)
>     feval(['arg_report_' lower(type)],func,args,have_expeval);
>
> Error in arg_report (line 93)
>     res = do_report(type,func,args);
>
> Error in arg_sub>assign_argsub (line 203)
>         spec.children = arg_report(reptype,source,[default,value]);
>
> Error in
>
> arg_sub>@(spec,value)assign_argsub(spec,value,reptype,source,defaults,suppressNames)
> (line 192)
> spec.assigner = @(spec,value)
> assign_argsub(spec,value,reptype,source,defaults,suppressNames);
>
> Error in arg_define (line 432)
>             spec(idx) = spec(idx).assigner(spec(idx),nvps{k+1});
>
> Error in pre_prepData (line 191)
> g = arg_define([0 Inf], varargin, ...

I will be appreciate if you could help me with some examples.

Thank You