[Eeglablist] T-F analysis, help with frequency range

Clemens DICKHUT clemens.dickhut at uni.lu
Mon Jul 20 00:46:08 PDT 2015

Hi Xianghong,

if you are using the imagesc function to plot, you just need to adjust the axis parameters,
for example

imagesc((analysis.ERP.times), (ERP.freqs), GROUP_ERSP)
axis([-700 700 2 50])
set(gca,'YDir','normal')
title('ERSP Congruent' ,'FontSize',17);

if you use the newtimef function you have to specify the parameters in the function, such as ‘maxfreq':

https://sccn.ucsd.edu/svn/software/branches/eeglab11/functions/timefreqfunc/newtimef.m

Best,
Clemens