[Eeglablist] Spontaneous, ongoing and background EEG

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Jul 23 15:57:33 PDT 2015

Dear Mori,

> spontaneous, ongoing and background EEG.

That's a good question. They have dictionary definitions and their nuances
differ based on them. However, they are often used interchangeably as long
as the differences in nuances do not matter.

By the way that's the non-English speaker's opinion. I'll ask it to Scott
about it. If I hear otherwise I'll let you know.

Makoto