[Eeglablist] question for overlapping in Spectopo()

#SHAN XIN# SHAN0055 at e.ntu.edu.sg
Wed Aug 5 10:29:14 PDT 2015

Dear Arno,

Since it says [integer], does this imply that if I want to have a 50% overlap, I need to pass "'overlap',50" instead of "'overlap', 0.5" to the function? Or other number format?

Thanks!
Shan Xin

Arnaud Delorme <adelorme at noetic.org<mailto:adelorme at noetic.org>> ? 2015?8?6? 01:12 ???

Dear Makoto,

Yes this is what it means.

Arno

On Aug 5, 2015, at 10:03 AM, Makoto Miyakoshi <mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu<mailto:mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu>> wrote:

Dear Arno,

>  'overlap'  = [integer] window overlap in data points {default: 0}

Does this mean by default there is not overlap in spectopo()? I guess it uses windowing function. Windowing with no overlap?

Makoto