[Eeglablist] Couldn't able to load channel location file

Edward Wiskers edwardwiskers at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 05:44:02 PDT 2015

Dear all,

I have an edf file, after loading it into EEGLAB, I tried directly to load
the channel location file through edit -> Channel location. Unfortunately,
I could not do that, I had the following error message displayed in Matlab:

*??? Operands to the || and && operators must be convertible to logical
scalar values.*

*Error in ==> pop_chanedit at 163*

*if isempty(chans) || ~ishandle(chans)*

*Error in ==> pop_chanedit at 225*

*        [chans chaninfo urchans com] = pop_chanedit(chans, chaninfo,
'lookupgui', []);*

*??? Error while evaluating uimenu Callback*

Did I miss anything? What should I do to fix this problem.

Thank you.

Edward