[Eeglablist] Channel Spectra and Maps

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Aug 10 23:11:30 PDT 2015

Dear Andria,

> - What is the best way to interpret the "Channel Spectra and Maps" plot?

It shows the scalp distribution of power of the specified frequencies.

> - Where can we find the statistical measures that *reflex the plot* "Channel
Spectra and Maps" in EEGLAB?

You need to use the function from the command line. Type 'help spectopo' to
read the help. Alternatively, you may want to check out Simon Shlomo-Poil's
NBT
http://www.poil.dk/s/tag/nbt#.VcmSBnUVhBc

Makoto