[Eeglablist] Email with attachment mistakenly admitted to the list

Ramón Martinez nucleuscub at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 17:19:14 PDT 2015

Dear list members,
On Friday 21 an email with an attachment went onto the list by mistake. We
apologize since our eeglablist policy does not allow this type of message.
We also want to remind everybody that emails including attachments or
images are not allowed on the list.
Also, EEGLAB function bug reports should be reported to our bug tracker (
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/bugzilla/) and not to the list.
If the problem is with an EEGLAB extension (plug-in), click on the
extension's Contact in the EEGLAB Extension Manager (
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/EEGLAB_Extensions) to send an email message to
the extension authors.

Best,
Ramon