[Eeglablist] pre-clustering problems

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Wed Sep 2 23:08:51 PDT 2015

Hi Makoto and Fernanda,

For some reason, your base cluster does not contain all the datasets. In your case, the following statement is true

length(unique_bc(STUDY.cluster(1).sets(:))) < length(STUDY.datasetinfo)

Try reinitializing the base cluster by calling menu item “STUDY > Edit STUDY info” and checking the box to delete clustering information or from the command line

STUDY.cluster = [];
STUDY = stc_checkset(STUDY, ALLEEG);

Then again check if the statement above is true (length(unique_bc(STUDY.cluster(1).sets(:))) < length(STUDY.datasetinfo))

In the STUDY design (screen capture you sent), I would select the first indep. variable as “group”. There is no reason for it to be the second indep. var. since the first one is not selected. This should not change anything though. Try also to create a second design where you do not select any independent variable just in case.

Hope this helps,

Arno