[Eeglablist] Copying dipfit info

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 14:06:39 PDT 2015

Greetings eeglabers,

Any thoughts here are appreciated.

Does anyone know the easiest way to copy the dipfit information from one
file to another,
assuming the other file has the same number of channels, and comes from the
same session and person ?

I tried something like that, but then the dipole viewer does not work for
the new file to which the dipfit info is transferred. The pop_dipfit code
seems to be looking a "sources" field that I cannot find in the original
file which has a working set of dipoles from dipfit.

my simple code looks like this, when I try to "transfer over" dipfit info
into a new file that I have just loaded, and having saved the working
dipfit info from another file in monkey666.

EEG.dipfit.hdmfile = monkey666.dipfit.hdmfile;
EEG.dipfit.mrifile = monkey666.dipfit.mrifile;
EEG.dipfit.chanfile = monkey666.dipfit.chanfile;
EEG.dipfit.chansel = monkey666.dipfit.chansel;
EEG.dipfit.coordformat = monkey666.dipfit.coordformat;
EEG.dipfit.coord_transform = monkey666.dipfit.coord_transform;

Thanks for any consideration,
Tarik