[Eeglablist] Copying dipfit info

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 19:16:34 PDT 2015

Greetings, just to followup, I found an answer on my own, easy copying of
the EEG dipifit (below) seems to work for transferring dipfit info between
eeglab datasets. Cheers.

EEG2=EEG; %copy the total current EEG structure

%load the dataset that will receive the dipfit information, which should
have the same number of ICs
%and channels as the original dataset with dipfit info

EEG.dipfit = EEG2.dipfit; %transfer dipfit info to current dataset .dipfit
field

eeglab(checkset); eeglab redraw; % check eeglab is happy

%plot dipoles