[Eeglablist] EEGLAB interfacing with other Matlab executables

Ghina Zia ghina.zia at seecs.edu.pk
Tue Sep 1 04:21:44 PDT 2015

Hi,

I want to develop a software using EEGLAB in which I can add my own
classifiers and feature extraction algorithms. How can this be possible in
EEGLAB ? Actually I want to have an automatic seizure detection software.

Also is this possible in BCILAB ? I know BCILAB has its feature extraction
and classification algorithms but according to my understanding they work
on BCI applications not seizure detection. correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,

Ghina Zia
NUST, Pakistan