[Eeglablist] EEGLAB interfacing with other Matlab executables

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Sep 2 11:42:26 PDT 2015

Dear Ghina,

We recommend you develop a plugin/extionsions to EEGLAB. For detail, please
see below.
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/A07:_Contributing_to_EEGLAB

> Also is this possible in BCILAB ? I know BCILAB has its feature
extraction and classification algorithms but according to my understanding
they work on BCI applications not seizure detection. correct me if I am
wrong.

Seizure detection is one of possible outputs. I'm sure you can use BCILAB
for that purpose.

Makoto