[Eeglablist] ERP output time resolution

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Sep 2 10:07:16 PDT 2015

Dear Joon,

> We acquired data at 500 Hz.

So your data is sampled at every 2 ms.

> I was able to obtain a significance value at each time point (in every
millisecond resolution, not every 2ms).

This does not make sense to me. Is it because you downsampled data? What's
the interval between the timepoints now?

> I was able to find that spline interpolation was used in
"eeg_amplitudearea". Does this apply to the significance wave?

I have no idea. It is possible, but I don't see any necessity to apply
temporal interpolation there.

Makoto