[Eeglablist] Configuring BINICA for Mac

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Wed Sep 2 21:32:36 PDT 2015

Dear Anais,

The web page you are using is obsolete. There is a link on top of the page you are using to the updated page which is at

http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Binica <http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Binica>

There you may download the binaries for OSX compiled by Grega Repovš (this also contains a Makefile for OSX and specific instructions). I tried the binary on my recent Mac and it worked fine. I was not able to recompile with binica with the instructions though but it seems that the binary is relatively universal so it should work for you.

Best wishes,

Arno