[Eeglablist] Method for multi-class classification of independent components of EEG

Laura Frolich laura.frolich at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 11:54:10 PDT 2015

Hi,

I believe the question concerns the plug-in IC_MARC which I wrote. It seems
that some people experience errors when using the plug-in. On my Ubuntu
machine, I have no problems. However, on my Mac I also run into problems
with a DIPFIT function that one of my functions uses. I am hoping to work
out a fix soon. If you are on a Linux machine, you should have no trouble
using the plug-in as it is now. I don't know about Windows machines. The
plug-in is not distributed with EEGLab because of these remaining issues,
but can be downloaded from my webpage at
http://www2.imm.dtu.dk/~lffr/publications/indexpub.php. If you try it out
and run into errors I would be happy to look into solving the issues!

Best,
Laura