[Eeglablist] frames and epochlim in newtimef

Archana Singh sine.arc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 23:47:03 PDT 2015

Hi,

I wonder if there there were any responses to this question, which came in
my search on how to specify 'epochlim'  in newtimef().
I am also trying to figure if I could extract only a part of the epoch for
the TF decomposition, something like what is done by 'tlimits' in
pop_newtimef() function.

According to the help document of newtimef() epochlim (see below),  I must
specify the epoch time range of the original epoched data. I have 3D inuput
data : Sub x Time x Trial. Am I right?
Thanks for your suggestions if you have any.

% epochlim = [mintime maxtime] (ms). Note that these are the time limits

%                     of the data epochs themselves, NOT A SUB-WINDOW
TO EXTRACT
%                     FROM THE EPOCHS as is the case for
pop_newtimef(). {[-1000 2000]}

Archana