[Eeglablist] frames and epochlim in newtimef

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Sep 17 18:40:07 PDT 2015

Dear Archana,

Sorry for being unable to give you a timely response.
I did not understand the question. If you want to limit the epoch length,
you can do so by changing the epoch length. Alternatively, you can compute
the long epoch ERSP and crop the results to the desired time window. Does
this answer to your question?

> I have 3D inuput data : Sub x Time x Trial. Am I right?

Yes.

Makoto

On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 11:47 PM, Archana Singh <sine.arc at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Hi,
> >
> > I wonder if there there were any responses to this question, which came
> in my search on how to specify 'epochlim'  in newtimef().
> > I am also trying to figure if I could extract only a part of the epoch
> for the TF decomposition, something like what is done by 'tlimits' in
> pop_newtimef() function.
> >
> > According to the help document of newtimef() epochlim (see below),  I
> must specify the epoch time range of the original epoched data. I have 3D
> inuput data : Sub x Time x Trial. Am I right?
> > Thanks for your suggestions if you have any.
> >
> > % epochlim = [mintime maxtime] (ms). Note that these are the time limits
> > % of the data epochs themselves, NOT A SUB-WINDOW TO EXTRACT

FROM THE EPOCHS as is the case for pop_newtimef(). {[-1000 2000]}