[Eeglablist] Error while computing a grand average

Fernanda Pérez Gay Juárez fernandapgj at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 08:01:41 PDT 2015

Dear Makoto:

Yes, that's what it says it's happening. The weird thing is that I used the
same datasets for a previous grand average and it worked. I don't know what
could have happened in the process.

My question then is:  How can I check the channel names and change them to
make them consistent? Do I have to do it dataset by dataset?

I appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Fernanda