[Eeglablist] Error while computing a grand average

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Sep 17 19:16:11 PDT 2015

Dear Fernanda,

I would do
1. load all the datasets (use 'loadmode', 'info' option in pop_loadset)
2. extract channel names from all datasets ({EEG.chanlocs.labels}')
3. use strcmp() to check if they have same channel names (or store all
subjects all channel names and run unique() to find all types of channel
names, etc...)
I don't know how you are familiar with coding in Matlab. Alternatively, you
can show 2D channel locations with names to check all channel names across
all subjects.

Makoto