[Eeglablist] best way to make several compatible datasets in order to create a Study

Ralf Jack ralfjack673 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 10:45:18 PDT 2015

Dear all,

In order to create a “Study” that is consisted from several datasets, I
observed that these datasets  have some common features which I believe
that they are as a marked in the attached file.

My question:

Are these features (that I highlighted) are *mainly * responsible on
creating compatible datasets? If yes, where can we find the place of those
features (that I highlighted in the attached file) in EEGLAB?

If no, then what is the best way to make several compatible datasets in
order to create a Study?

Kind Regards,

Ralf​
 common features between datasets of a Study.png
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B19uz6c99SM5bzM3Z21vd3VGckk/view?usp=drive_web>
​