[Eeglablist] "inconsistent number of samples in trial 1" error in DIPFIT

Laura Frolich laura.frolich at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 12:10:29 PDT 2015

Dear Nikola,

I have experienced this problem. For me, it occurred when the EEGLab data
struct was converted to the FieldTrip format if the icaact field
(EEG.icaact) was empty when the function eeglab2fieldtrip was called. Even
if the field was not empty when starting DIPFIT, the .icaact can be set to
[] by eeg_checkset if the option option_computeica is false. For me the
problem was fixed by making sure that option_computeica was set to true and
making sure that EEG.icaact was not empty when DIPFIT was started. I hope
this helps.

Best,
Laura