[Eeglablist] "inconsistent number of samples in trial 1" error in DIPFIT

Nikola Vukovic vukovicnikola at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 05:22:15 PDT 2015

Dear EEGLab community,

I've encountered a strange error when, having computed ICA on my dataset, I
attempt to locate component dipoles. I have replicated the same error in
several different datasets, with different number of channels, different
pre-processing parameters, etc. The error given is:

"inconsistent number of samples in trial 1,

(Error occurred in function ft_datatype_raw() at line 87)"

I haven't encountered this error before, using a slightly older version of
eeglab. I'm currently using MATLAB R2014b and EEGLAB v13.4.4b.

Any help in solving this problem would be very much appreciated...

Nikola