[Eeglablist] Question about data file format

chao wang hnchaowang at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 04:14:41 PDT 2015

Dear Qinglei,

One possible solution is to firstly read excel files into MATLAB (with
existing Matlab function xlsread) and then resave into an MATLAB variable
or standard *.mat format. Then EEGLAB can load the data: File -> Import
data -> Using EEGLAB functions and plugins -> From ASCII/float file or
Matlab array.

The disadvantage is that you have to manually enter into lots of
data-specific information, e.g. samplling rate.

Best,
Chao