[Eeglablist] Questions about performing data preprocessing

jason roger jasonroger8 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 08:17:13 PDT 2015

Dear all,

In Maktoto's preprocessing stage, I have some issues that are required more
clarification.

1- If we have several datasets that are located in several files, do we
need to perform the preprocessing steps to those files one-by-one?
2- What protocol/option in EEGLAB is able to achieve step number 12
(Estimate equivalent current dipoles)?
3- In step 13 (Create STUDY), is there any way to apply data preprocessing
for the whole sets of STUDY,i.e., each set inside the STUDY?
4-In the same step 13, there was a statement "Importantly, creating STUDY
means you clean your data". Does that mean, we need to perform data
cleaning after creating a STUDY, or this statement emphasizes on the
importance of performing data cleaning before creating a STUDY?

Thanks.
Jason