[Eeglablist] Question regarding color interpretation

Pål Gunnar Larsson pall at ous-hf.no
Mon Sep 21 00:47:10 PDT 2015

The image is indeed from Besa Dipoel simulator. I used this to give a simple model example of the possibility of opposite polarity over the two hemispheres. I think it would be worth while to sit down and play with the simulator, and even move the results to Besa Research.

I thought about pointing to the video (http://sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/TwoSourceEEG12.mp4 )  on EEGLabs front page (http://sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/ ), but the video has a more complex content.

Pål G. Larsson M.D., PhD.
Head of Clinical Neurophysiology
Department of Neurosurgery
Division of Surgery and Clinical Neuroscience

Oslo University Hospital
Po.box 4950 Nydalen
0424 Oslo
Norway