[Eeglablist] Brain computer interface technologies for virtual reality and robotics -- special issue in Frontiers Robotics and AI

Ralf Jack ralfjack673 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 07:30:29 PDT 2015

BCILAB allows you to perform general classification process. However,
regarding feature extraction, you can apply this technique with BCILAB as
well. From the new approach dialog box, tick the option "Full edit when
done", then hit OK. This will bring up a large box where you can find the
parameter "FeatureExtraction".

Cheers,
Ralf