[Eeglablist] weird horizontal stripes on topoplot

Matt Gerhold matt.gerhold at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 09:04:04 PDT 2015

Its most likely related to Matlab as EEGLAB uses the Matlab/Java classes to
render images. This is true for the most part; however, your Matlab install
may be using the opengl hardware options. As a start, I would toggle
through different rendering options and see if the problem persists. For
example, set(gcf,'renderer','zbuffer')...

Matthew