[Eeglablist] Question about ERSP statistics

Lianyang Li lli26 at uh.edu
Fri Sep 25 15:44:16 PDT 2015

Hi Dear all

I came across some problems when I was do the ERSP statistics with single
trials.
I have 2 groups of data(mTBI and normal), both have four
conditions(1,3,5,7). After pre-computing the ERSP and save the single trial
information, I tried to get some statistics results based on that.
The parameters are shown in the Figure 1.
The results using single trials are shown in the Figure 2.
The results without single trials are shown in the Figure 3.
My question is the scale in Figure 2 seems to be too much larger than that
of Figure 3. I cannot understand these difference and hardly find some
information about this online or in help. So that I cannot make sure if the
p-value is reliable. Would you please help me with this?

Thanks
Lianyang

UNIVERSITY *of * HOUSTON

Engineering Technology, Computer Science,
Electrical and Computer Engineering

*Lianyang Li , Graduate Student. Research AssistantBiomedical Imaging Lab*

Philip G. Hoffman Hall   •   Houston, TX 77204-3058   •   Room 233
Phone: *832-607-6588*  E-mail: *lli26 at uh.edu <lli26 at uh.edu>*  Web:
*http://www.tearsmorethansaid.com/
<http://www.tearsmorethansaid.com/>*