[Eeglablist] Error in MP toolbox

Alice Bollini alice.bollini at univr.it
Mon Sep 28 05:53:36 PDT 2015

Hi everybody,
I have just started using MPT on my data.
I have 8 subjects and four conditions,I precomputed the component measures then I projected ERSP analysis,in mpt plugin, but when I try to show colored by measure I get the following error:

Error using robust_mdscale (line 28)

robust_mdscale: well, seems that some of these points are Really co-located...

Error in pr.meanProjection/plotColoredByMeasure (line 296)
                [pos stress]= robust_mdscale(projectedMeasureSimilarity, 1);

Error in pr.meanProjection/plotVolumeColoredByMeasure (line 869)
            plotColoredByMeasure(obj, 'volume', varargin{:})

Error in create_mpt_submenu>command_measure_visualize (line 121)
        STUDY.measureProjection.(measureName).projection.plotVolumeColoredByMeasure(significanceLevel,
        STUDY.measureProjection.(measureName).object);

Error while evaluating uimenu Callback

I get the same error also with ERPs and  when I  put a STUDY design with only two conditions.

 Any suggestions would be welcome!

Thanks
ALice