[Eeglablist] Importing Brain Vision Analyser coordinates

Nikola Vukovic vukovicnikola at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 09:37:45 PDT 2015

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your answer and the Fieldtrip hint! Indeed, the reason why I
was wondering about importing BVA files, is because I have individually
digitised electrode coordinates. Ideally, I would like to import these
separately, for precision's sake, but of course if there's no
straightforward way, I might just use the default locations.

Seeing as Brain Vision is a very popular suite in EEG research, it might be
good if EEGlab team would support their file format?

Best,
Nikola