[Eeglablist] Pop_biosig channels import issue

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Oct 6 10:40:36 PDT 2015

Dear Adrien,

size(EEG.data,1) should absolutely match with the number of channels to
import (if you have fiducials, plus 3). You can discard channel info in GUI
right after importing it so that it matches size(EEG.data,1).

Also, do not confuse channel edit with channel selection! pop_select() will
reject channels with time-series, so it's a channel rejection and your
size(EEG.data,1) will be smaller after rejection.

Makoto