[Eeglablist] Matlab Signal Processing Toolbox

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Oct 6 13:25:51 PDT 2015

Dear Edward,

- Is it really necessary having Matlab Signal Processing
Toolbox?

Some of the function has workarounds if it does not find the S.P.Toolbox.
However, I'm not sure how perfectly it works.

- Are there any other equivalent tools to Matlab Signal Processing Toolbox?

If you can identify which specific function is missing, you can write code
that has same input and output and functionality. This may be very tough.

Makoto