[Eeglablist] Question about ERSP statistics

Lianyang Li lli26 at uh.edu
Wed Oct 7 15:35:10 PDT 2015

Hi Makoto

Thank you very much for your reply. I want to verify your meaning of
"subtract baseline".
Before computing ERSP, I have removed the baseline of each trial of each
subject with prestimulus, e.g [-200 0]. Is that what you said?
Or should I remove the baseline with the whole range or remove baseline of
ERSP results?

Thanks
Lianyang

Phone: *832-607-6588*  E-mail: *lli26 at uh.edu <lli26 at uh.edu>*  Web: