[Eeglablist] single-trial measurements

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Oct 8 10:21:34 PDT 2015

Dear Brittany,

ICA uses single-trial information to figure out the wright matrix. ERPimage
is a good tool to investigate trial-by-trial structure, especially if you
have multiple events (however, you need to use options in a particular way,
it may require some learning; Scott uses it very well, I'm always
impressed... by the way the function was written by him, so I guess that's
one of his 'own' tools). I suggest you play around with ERPimage functions
from GUI after ICA.

Makoto