[Eeglablist] ERSP singletrial in STUDY

Alice Bollini alice.bollini at univr.it
Thu Oct 8 02:42:45 PDT 2015

Sorry but I'm new user, what I should post on bugzilla the same pictures? or the study file?
I made some progress. I try to use the single-trial normalization for ERSP proposed by Grandchamp and Delemore so when I did again the precomputation of the measure on erps parameter where I used 'trialbase' 'full'.
Now the colorbar, when I used the single-trials statistic, is normal even it's different from that without statistics (see pic 1 or 2). However the erps figure is quite weird compared with pic 3(that is without any statistics).
pic1  https://www.dropbox.com/s/gnzoxua9fa9ofhv/withstatisticsEEGlab.jpg?dl=0
pic2  https://www.dropbox.com/s/d4w0idbg0gusq3b/withstatisticsFieldtrip.jpg?dl=0
pic3  https://www.dropbox.com/s/85f4jgb6w9hrqvf/without.jpg?dl=0

Thank you very much for the patience