[Eeglablist] ERSP singletrial in STUDY

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Oct 8 10:28:39 PDT 2015

Dear Alice,

> Sorry but I'm new user, what I should post on bugzilla the same pictures?
or the study file?

Picture would be fine. I think your question/report is valid.

> I made some progress. I try to use the single-trial normalization for
ERSP proposed by Grandchamp and Delemore so when I did again the
precomputation of the measure on erps parameter where I used 'trialbase'
'full'.
Now the colorbar, when I used the single-trials statistic, is normal even
it's different from that without statistics (see pic 1 or 2). However the
erps figure is quite weird compared with pic 3(that is without any
statistics).

In Fig 1 and 2 your ERSP values are all positive. I wonder if baseline
correction is properly done. In Fig 3 you do have positive and negative,
and seeming mean 0 during the negative latency.

Makoto