[Eeglablist] load existing study error on Matlab 2015b

Attila Trunk tyuki at gamma.ttk.pte.hu
Sat Oct 24 10:22:34 PDT 2015

Dear Developers,

I installed the newest Matlab 2015b on my mac using the latest OS X (10.11.1) operating system and then I wanted to load my previously made eeglab study into eeglab (ver. 13_5_4b).
However, using the GUI (File -> load existing study) I get the following error message:

EAK may only be used within a FOR or WHILE loop, and then only within the same file as its corresponding FOR or WHILE statement.,
(Error occurred in function testeeglaberror() at line 69)

Can you please help me how to solve this problem?

All the best,

Attila Trunk
University of Pécs
Hungary