[Eeglablist] EEGLAB STUDY: Export of F- and p-values for publication

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Dec 2 10:15:14 PST 2015

Dear Christoph,

> Unfortunately, I am not running a ICA-based ERP analysis.

You mean channel-based analysis? Then my plugin would not work for you. I
do not do channel-level STUDY at all, except when forward projecting source
signals to channels.

> Furthermore, I am interested in analyzing difference waves (deviant minus
standard). Do you know whether this is also possible using the EEGLAB study
design?

This should be possible. Try the default STUDY.

Makoto