[Eeglablist] EEGLAB STUDY: Export of F- and p-values for publication

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Nov 26 15:16:51 PST 2015

Dear Christoph,

Sorry for the trouble.

> Unfortunately, I am stuck at a certain point as I would like to
export/retrieve the actual F- and p-values in order to report them in a
publication relevant for my PhD.

Yeah I know, it's quite a problem that we users do not have direct access
to the final statistics outcome...

If you are running a simple ICA-based ERP analysis, you may want to try my
plugins std_ErpCalc(). I made it upon a request of my collaborator. It has
relative flexibility and usability compared with EEGLAB default.
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Plugin_list_process

If you are using ERSP or ITC, you'll need another solution. If that's the
case let me know (Actually, you may be able to find the solution from my
past responses, but going through all the archived communication is pain in
the neck)

Makoto