[Eeglablist] Removal of epochs (indexed according to raw data) from cleaned data

Brittany Alperin balperin07 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 09:58:34 PDT 2015

Hi Jodie,

I haven't done this with a study structure, but I have run a script in a
loop for individual files. I used pop_selectevent (in the GUI, edit>select
epochs or events) and deleted the events I didn't want. Mine were specific
bins, so it was fairly simple. I'm not exactly sure what types of events
you want to remove, but if it's systematic in any way, this should work.

Hope that's helpful,
Brittany