[Eeglablist] indipendent component analisys

Dorian Grelli dorian.grelli at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 02:11:49 PST 2015

Hi guys,
I've another questions about ICA. This is more theretical. I am wondering
why, after running ICA, we get as many indipendent components as we have
channells. I studied a bit of ICA theory in the tutorials ("for dummies"
and "not for dummies" that I found on the Internet) but, unfortunately, my
background is quite far from math and matrixes and it's difficult for me to
digest every detail. I think I get a bit of the theory but the point above
is still unclear. Could you help me?

Cheers,

Dorian