[Eeglablist] Anybody know how to set the parameter value of artifact rejection on ERP analysis ?

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Nov 27 16:32:16 PST 2015

Dear Kyungae,

Delorme et al. (2007) recommends you reject up to 10% of data for cleaning.
You can use any criteria to achieve that.  I believe that Steve Luck
mentioned somewhere that up to 30% of rejection rate is tolerable under
certain situations, such as subjects are patients or children. I recommend
the two-step approach 1) thresholding with +/-500 uV, 2) improbability with
(local) SD== 5-8.

Makoto