[Eeglablist] having problems in signal analysis

Rajyalakshmi Matta rajyalakshmiphd at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 23:14:26 PST 2015

Dear all,

          I have acquired two EEG signals for a period of one minute each
using Brain tech EEG signal acquisition device

the raw data given by this software is not recognized in eeglab so I
exported the data into an excel sheet. After extracting the data into excel
I am not able to understand how to analyze?

Some one please help me in analyzing the signals and please let me know the
parameters to be calculated to verify the similarity of the two signals.

Your help more appreciated..

Thanks in advance

with regards

M. Rajya Lakshmi