[Eeglablist] Plotting ERPs - changing plot layout

Anne Mickan amickan1990 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 10:53:53 PST 2015

Dear all,

I'm using the function pop_comperp() to plot the grand averaged waveforms
of two conditions. However, the plotted ERPs are rather small. I would like
to make them bigger to make visual inspection easier. How do I do that? I
know there is a "zoom in" option, that however only enlarges the ERP
waveform itself and somehow makes it only partially visible after
enlargement (like it's cut of by some frame that is pre-set in the plot
definition). Is there a way to change that, i.e. to increase the size of
the ERPs (together with their axes and channel number)?

Thanks in advance!

Best,
Anne