[Eeglablist] MPT Ploting diploes of different goups in the same domain

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Nov 24 16:32:38 PST 2015

Dear Aleksandra,

When I use Measure Projection, I always use my own helper functions to do a
final touch up or visualizations. The GUI supports only a part of the wide
range of the capabilities. The more flexibility you need, the more
demanding it is going to be.

> Can somebody tell me how to plot in different colours  dipoles of
different groups of the same domain?

I'm afraid you need to code.

> I am also not sure what is the meaning of different colours when I plot
all dipoles within one domain?

If I remember it correctly, the color represents something like
representativeness as a domain member?

Makoto