[Eeglablist] Average Reference after measuring 128 Ch using one of the 128 channels as reference (Cz)?

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Dec 1 12:17:19 PST 2015

Dear Ernesto,

> i have a brief question

I thought it was quite long, which is why I did not understand the question.
Let me start from here: What's the problem of importing the data and apply
average reference?

REST is a good solution but I've never been used it myself. Does REST has
Matlab code? If it's available I'd love to try it out.

Another approach is Nima Bigdely-Shamlo's PREP. It'll do conscientious
channel cleaning before average referencing.
http://journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fninf.2015.00016/abstract

Makoto