[Eeglablist] Epoch the continuous data

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 21:46:43 PST 2015

​Hello Jason, hoping the below is useful, cheers!

The eeg_regepoch eeglab function
​can be used to add regular events, it
 recently discussed
​in a recent exchange ​
on the list, just google the following string
​ to find it:​
​

" ​
Eeglablist + Automated way of placing events
​".​
​

​lease​
​remember to try
 googling for other past messages on the list about events.
​​
​S​
ee also
​ examples of tutorials below that should be able to help you if you are
just starting out with events in eeglab:. They can be googled if the links
below don't come through.
​
Chapter 03: Event Processing - SCCN
<http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Chapter_03:_Event_Processing>