[Eeglablist] Issue with 50 Hz

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Dec 16 11:33:22 PST 2015

Dear Jason,

CleanLine does not guarantee to remove the line noise completely,
especially if the level is very high--I don't know why it behaves like
this, but on this point CleanLine is different from notch filter (notch
filter never fail to dig a hole in the spectrum curve). If you find out
that it unfortunately did not work well, you should either apply notch
filter or give up above the line frequency. I updated my pipeline wiki.

Makoto